|Minimal system requirements||IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 8/7/XP/Vista|
Total Chess Training II (Download only)
This is the second compilation of popular training programs for studying all the chess game phases: opening, middlegame and endgame. On this CD you will find five programs not included in the first Total Training package:
- Encyclopedia of Middlegame, Vol. II – the program for studying middlegame opening plans and playing techniques. Theoretical section includes over 600 games/lectures, each of them illustrating the popular openings’ typical plans and methods. Special training section with more than 500 exercises for a user to solve as well as 150 training positions. Course composed by GM Kalinin.
- Chess Tactics for intermediate players – the program including over 1180 tactical exercises, classified by themes and difficulty.
- Mate Studies – about 5000 exercises and problems. An excellent program for developing your combinative skills!
- Theory and Practice of Chess Endings – the best program for studying endgame! Its author, the well-known coach GM Panchenko, worked on the chess material for over 20 years. Many experts regard his endgame handbook as the best in this field. Thousands of chess players in Russia used it to study the endgame and many of them are now grandmasters. Theoretical section includes as many as 700 lectures. Training section with 300 exercises as well as 180 examples.
- Chess Endgame Training – the program consists of more than 2450 endgame exercises taken out of practical games, endgame studies as well as training examples, all classified according to no less than 500 endgame themes.